Brandon's World

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And In The Beginning...

"Hmmm, my first blog". How boring is that phrase?? I dont know about you, but i hate just seeing "My first Blog" as everyone's first post. Basically im going to put something interesting here. I just have to figure out what.. Aha, ill just talk about the new Windows Media Player 11 Beta.

It was released earlier today for all of us not using Vista, and to be honest it is much, much cooler. Almost the entire interface is redesigned, probably to grab the attention back from the other players out there - specifically iTunes. The biggest difference that I noticed was the new sync option, which allows you to sync your mp3 player to your computer much more easily. It is designed exclusively for the iriver clix decvice. As far as i have heard it works with most mp3 players, I know it works with my nano and the m:robe, and i would expect it will work with all the popular mp3 players. It also comes bundled with URGE, a fairly popular music supplier owned by viacom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home